Start Date: 4/22/2018 1:00 PM CDT
End Date: 4/22/2018 5:00 PM CDT
Venue Name: The Harbor Bar and Grill
3024 17th Street
Young Lawyers Division
REGISTRATION IS $150.00 PER TEAM (includes 4 entry wristbands & 2 sacks of crawfish)
MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO: JEFFERSON BAR ASSOCIATION
REGISTRATION FORM (for mailing) is HERE
MAIL FORM TO:
Jefferson Bar Association
Attn: Crawfish Cook-Off
3115 Metairie Road
Metairie, LA 70001
*ALL PROCEEDS TO BENEFIT CASA JEFFERSON*
: Max 10 (4 person teams)
- Teams must bring their own tables, tents, chairs and all accessories necessary to prepare, boil and serve crawfish.
- Each team must bring their own water hose and fire extinguisher.
- Each team will be responsible for any other boil items (potatoes/corn/garlic/etc.) and any ingredients they wish to use.
- Teams are allowed to bring their own beverages to be kept in their booth.
- Each team will be responsible for maintaining a clean and safe boiling area. Propane or fuel tanks shall be in good working order and within code of all federal and state regulations.
- Crawfish must be ready for consumption at 1:00 p.m.
- JBA YLD will provide paper towels, serving containers, garbage bags, water and soft drinks.
Place and People’s Choice for best crawfish!